The Jiggly Greenhouse® ORSM Mobile Odor Control Atomizer is specifically engineered for atomizing and dispersing odor control products in industrial settings. These sturdy, compact units maximize space in a work area, are convenient for short-term demonstration use and can be connected to a metering pump for long-term use. The unit's centrifugal atomization produces billions of tiny, fog-like particles of chemical solution. Additionally, these mobile foggers feature a four-position pivoting head and powerful airflow propulsion, with the ability to recalibrate its maximum flow rate of 3.5 gallons per hour (GPH) to any rate between 1 and 11 GPH.
• Fluid Level Gauge
• Garden Hose Connection
• Internal Calibration Valve
• Four-Position Pivoting Head
• In-line Strainer With Clear Cap
• Sturdy, Compact And Powerful
• 1/4 Turn Flow Control Ball Valve
• Can Be Used Indoors Or Outdoors
• Exclusive Blade Design Enhances Performance And Reliability
• Power Cord Length: 18'
• Tank Capacity: 18 Gallons
• Max. Flow Rate: 11 GPH
• Noise At 10' Distance: 72 Db(A)
• Power Supply: 115V 60Hz 1Ph
• Dimensions: 44" (H) X 21" (W) X 25.5" (D)
• Fogging Head Pivot Angle: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°
• Functioning Temperature Range: 33° To 160° F
Learn more about the different types of ventilation systems and options Jiggly Greenhouse® offers, including which type of system is the best fit for your application.
|Function||Odor Control Fan|
|Gallons Per Hour||11 GPH|
|Size||21" x 25.5" x 44"|