The Jiggly Greenhouse® Hydro SS 700-DF Direct Feed Fog Fan is our most compact, economical fan, but it still delivers elite performance for humidification and evaporative cooling in smaller settings. This easy-to-install, dependable centrifugal atomizer has a rear-feed blade system that quietly produces billions of tiny, fog-like particles that evaporate quickly. Hang the Hydro SS 700-DF Direct Feed Fog Fan by either a single U-bolt or a universal mounting bolt. Each unit comes with a 14’ power cord with plug, 20’ of water line with hose connector, 12’ of drain line and a visual flowmeter control panel.
• Quiet Operation
• Arrives Fully Assembled
• Nozzle-Free Atomization
• Easy Pivot Fogging Head
• Stainless Steel Components
• Housing Pivots Easily By Hand
• Add Water Solenoid (Sold Separately) To Control Water And Power Supplies
• Rear-Feed Blade System Quietly Produces Billions Of Tiny, Fog-Like Particles That Evaporate Quickly
• Drain Line: 12'
• Power Cord: 14'
• Motor: 1/20 HP
• Noise At 10': 63 dB(A)
• Max. Output: Up to 5 GPH
• Power Supply: 115V 60Hz 1Ph
• Material: 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel
• Water Line (With Hose Connector): 20'
• Dimensions: 20" (H) X 16" (W) X 17" (D)
Flowmeter Control Panel
• In-Line Strainer
• Needle Valve Flow Control
• 20-300 CC/Min. (.3 to 5 GPH)
Learn more about the different types of ventilation systems and options Jiggly Greenhouse® offers, including which type of system is the best fit for your application.
|Function||Evaporation Cooling Fan, Fogger, Ventilation Fan|
|Gallons Per Hour||5 GPH|
|Greenhouse Cooling Coverage Area||250' Sq.|
|Greenhouse Humidification Coverage Area||350' Sq.|
|Greenhouse Propagation Coverage Area||300' Sq.|
|Mounting Type||Direct Feed|
|Size||16" x 17" x 20"|