The Jiggly Greenhouse® Hydro SS 700-BT Bench Top Fog System is our most compact, economical fan, but it still delivers elite performance for humidification and evaporative cooling in smaller settings. This easy-to-install, dependable centrifugal atomizer has a rear-feed blade system that quietly produces billions of tiny, fog-like particles that evaporate quickly. The unit’s sump recycles wastewater and conserves water, making this unit great for use in drought-prone areas. Hang the Hydro SS 700-BT Bench Top Fog System by either a single U-bolt or a universal mounting bolt. Each unit comes with a 12’ power cord with plug, 15’ of water line with a hose connector and a 1/4-turn flow-control ball valve.
• Quiet Operation
• Arrives Fully Assembled
• Nozzle-Free Atomization
• Easy Pivot Fogging Head
• Stainless Steel Components
• 1/4 turn, Flow Control Ball Valve
• Water-Tight NEMA 4X Switch Box
• Stainless Steel Hanger And Housing Support
• Submersible Pump To Send Water To Fogging Head
• Rear-Feed Blade System Quietly Produces Billions Of Tiny, Fog-Like Particles That Evaporate Quickly
• Power Cord: 12'
• Noise At 10': 63 dB(A)
• Max. Output: Up to 4 GPH
• Power Supply: 115V 60Hz 1Ph
• Material: 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel
• Water Line (With Hose Connector): 15'
• Dimensions: 16" (H) X 18" (W) X 25" (D)
Learn more about the different types of ventilation systems and options Jiggly Greenhouse® offers, including which type of system is the best fit for your application.
|Function||Evaporation Cooling Fan, Fogger|
|Gallons Per Hour||5 GPH|
|Greenhouse Cooling Coverage Area||250' Sq.|
|Greenhouse Humidification Coverage Area||350' Sq.|
|Greenhouse Propagation Coverage Area||300' Sq.|
|Mounting Type||Bench Top|
|Size||16" x 18" x 25"|