Fluid Level Auto Shutoff Jiggly Greenhouse®
The Jiggly Greenhouse® Fluid Level Auto Shutoff is a custom feature designed for the HRSM and OSRM XE Turbo models. It causes the unit to power down if the fluid level drops too low. A momentary push button switch operates the power supply through an electrical relay that is, in turn, controlled by an internal fluid level switch. If the unit shuts down, simply refill the tank and manually push the start button. This feature is not compatible with automated controls, so when automating a unit using a timer, humidistat or other controller, this feature will not work.
• If Fuel Gets Low, Unit Automatically Shuts Down
• Custom Add-On Feature For Certain Applications
• Momentary Push Button Switch Operates Power Supply Through An Electrical Relay
• Designed For HRSM And ORSM Models
• Not Compatible With Automated Systems