Used to complete many projects, these 5/16" x 2" Carriage Bolts & Nuts are an essential accessory to builders, most commonly used to secure rail ends, brace bands, tension bands, cross-connectors, and more to form reliable connections. Carriage Bolts can be found in nearly any outdoor pipe project from fences to greenhouse builds, these versatile, rust-resistant threaded bolts are easy to use and include the nuts necessary for a complete installation. Their galvanized steel composition means they won't rust or corrode over time.
• Ideal For Outdoor Use
• Easy To Use And Install
• Rust-Resistant Galvanized Steel Composition
• Includes Bolt And Nuts Required For Installation
• Use To Secure Several Hardware Components For Reliable Connections
• Purlin Brackets
• Kennel Clamps
• Line Rail And End Rail Clamps
• Length: 2"
• Diameter: 5/16"
• Material: Galvanized Steel
|Metal Type||Galvanized Steel|
|Size||5/16" x 2"|